Thursday 16 July 2015

Dream Home

I cannot believe that today is Thursday. This week has flown by in a blur of spreadsheets! So as I have not done anything particularly fun and blog worthy this week I thought I would do a dream home ideas post. I am always browsing pinterest and instagram for ideas and inspiration to fill my home with gorgeous things. One year on and there is still plenty of space for more lovely things to put in my home and here are just a few things on my wish list.

 
I absolutely love this log burner. I would love to change our fireplace so that it looks like this but our fireplace is ok so until we have finished the rest of the house I can't really justify doing this work yet (and obviously when I say I, I mean J as I don't have the first clue about fireplaces!) 
 
 
I really like this industrial looking lamp made out of pipe fittings. I can't remember where we were but last Christmas me and J were out for a meal and there were lamps like this all around the restaurant and I thought they were fab. A bit too modern looking to fit in my Living Room but still a really cool lamp. 
 
 
I have had my eye on these Broadway style lamps for a while.  I am always browsing Made.com and checking these out. I am just really liking this style at the moment but unfortunately I have gone a bit too shabby chic in my home for this to fit in but maybe if I still like them when we re-decorate in the future I might get one of these.
 
 
One thing I have purchased recently is this clock from The Range. I have been looking at clocks for a little while, trying to find one to put above the fireplace and finally settled on this one.

 
I love this idea for stairs, they are so colourful and out there I think they are great. I don't think I have any chance of convincing my husband to do this in our house though so I will keep this on my home dreams pinterest board.
 
I could put lot's more pictures on this post but I will leave you with this photo of some lovely roses that one of my besties brought for me. I love having fresh flowers in the house...hint hint husband! lol!
 
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment