Sunday 19 July 2015

Good friends are like stars...

This was quite a relaxing weekend and a great one as I got to spend a lot of time with my friends. I know it seems like I have seen my mates a lot recently but normally I don't get to see them very often and I have managed to spend time with nearly all of them.

My weekend started with a swim. Which is not something I normally do but I'll do anything nowadays to help my legs so I thought I would give it a go and I really enjoyed it. I then spent my morning trimming the hedges and one of the bushes I tried to shape into a heart. I know it's not the best but you can kind of see it!


I then went for lunch with the husband at the Green Man in Marholm, where we had a few drinks in the beer garden so of course I had to take a selfie.

 
 Then the afternoon was spent having cocktails with Dani and then off to Amy's for a Chinese and a few bottles of wine while she did my nails. All in all a great day.
 
Today was mainly spent taking pictures of Reg. He wasn't best pleased to begin with...
 
 
But he cheered up when I took the hat off and we sat in the sun in the garden for a bit.
 
 
Then this afternoon we went to the Christening of Jude and Ethan where I got to catch up with all the girls. Unfortunately I didn't get chance to get a picture of the boys but I did get some of my lovely mates.
 
Here are a few from today...
 
Simona, Millie & Charlie
 
Simona & Charlotte
 
Dani & Millie
 
 
Charlotte & me
 
Amy & Millie
 
I know your probably thinking these are a lot of pictures of Millie but I realised when I got home that actually most of my pictures were of her and not my mates but hey she is so damn cute It just happened. Woops!
 
Good Friends are like stars...you don't always see them but you know they are there.
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment