Thursday 23 July 2015

It's a boy!

This week I found out that my lovely friends Beckie & Rich are having a baby boy. I offered my services to take a few (hundred) photo's for them so I could get some practice in but mainly so they could get some nice pictures to remember this exciting time. We had a lot of fun taking the photo's but the wind was not our friend and I don't think Rich wants to see another balloon again for a while. lol! We took a lot of inspiration from pintrest and Reg even tried to get involved too.

 
I love this picture, I think Reg was getting jealous that he wasn't the one getting his picture taken for once! lol! Here are a few more of my favourites.
 I love my camera it has such good effects and to be honest it did a lot of the work and of course it helps to have such lovely models and we had such a laugh especially using the glitter that we got absolutely everywhere.
 
 
 
 
I will leave it at that as I will be here all night if I post all 200 photo's that I took! I realised that in my last post I said I had my nails done by my bestie Amz but didn't post a picture. So here is a picture of my lovely gel nails. She did such a good job I shall definitely be a regular, I'm sure she will take payment in wine! lol!
 
 
I also went back to my hairdresser and got my fringe cut back in. I tried to grow it out for about a month but I just couldn't live with the in-between stage so I decided I would keep it for a while longer. Also I got a bit fed up of having to keep my eyebrows in check! lol!
 
 
Lastly I have been reading To Kill a Mockingbird and I stayed up late last night to finish it. It was brilliant. I can't actually believe I haven't read it before now but I'm quite pleased with my timing as Harper Lee has just brought out the sequel, Go set a Watchman. I can't wait to start reading it but I am going to wait until the weekend so I can really get into it.
 
 
Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment