Thursday 4 June 2015

Summer is coming...

This weeks weather has got me all excited about my busy summer ahead and with summer comes beautiful sunsets. Last night I went out for dinner with the bestie Amy to the Cuckoo at Alwalton for vintage pie night .It was lovely but as usual we ate way too much so I took Reg for a quick walk down by the river when I got home to walk off the pie! Here's last nights sunset...
 

 
In the spirit of summer I also purchased some shorts ready for my holiday. I know they are black so not very summery but I love the cute patterns on them. These are from ASOS and H&M.
 
 
I also completely ran out of perfume this week so rather than go for the usual Vera Wang that I normally wear I decided to go old school and brought some DKNY. DKNY is one of the very first perfumes I used to wear, I like this one as it has a very light fruity fragrance and it helps that it was nearly half price at boots!
  
 
This week hasn't been the most relaxing week though as my little Reg has not been very well. I was hoping that as the week went on he would improve but if anything he has been worse today bless him. I think another trip to the vets is on the cards as you can see he is not a very happy boy.
 
 
I kind of started blogging as I'm one of those people that can't just sit and do nothing. I like to be busy but I have found that, this week especially, I have not been able to just switch off and relax and it's really taking it's toll so I saw this on Amazon and thought it was a bit random but also kind of cute. It's an adult colouring book. I told you it was random! I read somewhere that they are a good way to de-stress and relax so I thought I would give it a go!
 
 
Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment