Monday 29 June 2015

Wedding and BBQ fun

This weekend was lovely but a busy one as usual, well Saturday was Sunday was mainly spent on the sofa being lazy and a little hung over. We went to a friends BBQ Saturday afternoon where J got cuddles with baby Esme.

 
 A lovely afternoon was spent with great food and company and after I left to go to a friends Wedding reception I believe that's when more beers were had and the snakes came out!
 
 
 
I then went on to Nassington to join my work mates for the lovely Kate's wedding reception. She looked absolutely gorgeous.
 
 
The outfit I decided to wear was one that I brought it Barcelona. We did a little bit of shopping on our last day and I got quite a few nice bits from Zara including this high-waisted fitted pencil skirt and cropped top but I didn't get a picture of me in it so here it is on the hangers! lol!
 
 
And of course I had to take a selfie. Here is one of me with Jen before the wine!
 

 
 I was a bit poorly last week so I haven't been up to much else other than catching up on my TV programs that I missed. I am a little bit obsessed with Once Upon a Time and very sad that The Good Wife has now finished but I have so many books to read that I have plenty to keep me busy. I started reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Lee Harper on the plane to Barcelona as it is it's 50th Anniversary and I have never read it. I always read reviews of books in magazines and on blogs and this one came up as one to read quite a few times so I thought it was about time I did! I'm half way through and so far so good.
 
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment