Sunday 7 June 2015

Wedding Season has begun!

This weekend we had the first wedding of the year. Over the last few years we have had at least 6 weddings a year and this year seems to be shaping up to be another busy one. To kick off the wedding season we had a family wedding. We celebrated the wedding of Emily & Adrian at Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives.

It was a lovely day and the sun was shining which is always good but not so good when your trying to take photo's. It was a little too sunny so I will have to edit a lot of my photo's but we had such a nice day that I thought I would share a few pictures with you.

 
I thought I would start with the beautiful flowers that they had. The sunflowers were a lovely touch to the sunny day and they had little packs of sunflower seeds as favours which was a really cute touch. And here of course is a picture of the happy couple.
 
 
 Also it wouldn't be a wedding without a selfie and as per usual I can't get Jason to take a nice one so here is another silly selfie to add to the collection! lol!
 
 
Today was spent mostly recovering after a few too many glasses of pimms and wine yesterday so we spent most of the time in the garden doing a bit of sunbathing and reading. I have now finally finished the book I have been reading for what seems like forever. The other Boleyn girl which was such a good read but I do sometimes struggle to read books when I already kind of know the story. I have so many books to read now I can't decide what to pick up next.
 
We also purchased some garden furniture today. We have been on the look out for a new table and chairs set and Homebase had 15% off this weekend so we picked up this set to go on the decking. The Garden is really coming along now just need to get some plants and a few more pots and then we are done.
 
 
Well that's all from me tonight. I have caught the sun a bit today so off to bed now.
Thanks for reading, I will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment