Monday 22 June 2015

2 Years and counting

Today is our 2 year Wedding Anniversary. It feels strange celebrating 2 years when we have been together nearly 10 but it's always nice to look back on our lovely wedding day.
 
 
I have not been feeling great today so as I have been on the sofa most of the day catching up on all the TV I missed last week including Nashville and The Good Wife, I decided to watch our wedding video and looking through photo's from our lovely day. This is one of my favourite photo's from the day.
 
This photo was taken in the grounds of our beautiful venue at Barnsdale Lodge. The weather was not the best but it held out long enough so that our photographer Chris Brudenell could get some great pictures.
 
I love this picture of me and my lovely bridesmaids. These photo's always make me smile I had the best day.
 
 
The song that I walked down the isle too was an acoustic version of Bruno Marz, Just the Way you are which was so lovely there were tears all round. We didn't really do presents this year as we decided to do a bit of shopping while in Barcelona, I spent a small fortune in Zara and J got some limited edition Converse.  Anyways I didn't want to write a long post today so I will leave you with a picture of the lovely roses my hubby brought for me.
 
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment