Monday 29 June 2015

Barcelona Part 2

Well I was looking through my photo's from Barcelona again and decided to do another post on it. I took so many photo's I wanted to share some more with you. Firstly I am not a fan of flying at all but I did manage to take this picture of the sun setting while above the clouds.

 
I also had lot's of photo's of food so here is a picture of the first of many Paella's I had while there.

 
We also found that you could not get a small drink in Barcelona. They all came in fishbowl size. There was hardly enough room on the table for our food!
 
 
Here is another picture from the food market Mercado de La Boqueria. It was completely rammed with fresh food and some of it was still alive!
 
  
Here are some more pictures of some of the beautiful tourist sites that we saw. This is the magic fountain of montjuïc. Unfortunately we didn't get to see it all lit up as we were staying a bit too far out to walk there in the evening but we did go by it on the bus tour.
 
 
 We also passed many amazing churches and statues. This was the Mirador de Colom. Which is a 60 metre tall monument constructed in honour of Columbus first voyage to the Americas.
 
 
I'm not completely sure where abouts I took this photo but I thought it was a bit arty so thought I would share. 
 
 
This is a photo of the doors to one of the banks in Barcelona. As usual it was very grand and the doors reminded me a little of Gringotts Bank from Harry Potter so I thought I would take a picture. lol!

 
And I think I have made this post long enough so I will just share one more photo which is a picture of a picture of a picture. As we couldn't take any photo's in Museu Picasso I got a print from the shop. This is a print of Picasso's personal secretary Jaime Sabartés who helped to develop the collection at the Museum.

 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment