Sunday 14 June 2015

Babies & Burgers

This week has been full of good news, 2 of my very good friends announced they were pregnant and are due around the same time. Eek!!We had a little get together on Friday to have a catch up and talk babies which was lovely as I haven't seen most of the girls in a while. I am so excited for these 2 lovely ladies. Can't wait to meet the new little ones that are joining our group.

 
Talking of little ones, I also got plenty of cuddles with this little cheeky chappie on Friday. I hadn't seen him for a little while so I was hogging him a little but I just couldn't resist that face! Every time I pulled the camera out he just pulled faces, he knew I wanted to get that cheeky smile but he wasn't having any of it!
 
 
I also went into town to get a few bits for holiday yesterday and had lunch with the bestie Amy at the new Homemade Burger Co that opened a few weeks ago in town. I had heard a lot of good things so I was really looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint. I couldn't decide which one to go for as they all looked good so I went for 3! lol!
 
 
Well that's all from me today, just a quick post this week as I left it a bit late and Magic Mike is on and is some what distracting me! lol!
 
Thanks for reading, will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment