Monday 4 May 2015

Gardening for Dummies!

This weekend has been your standard Bank Holiday, Lot's of catching up with friends and family. It started off with lunch at the Shoes with two of the besties Amy & Beckie on the Saturday, followed by a lot of boring house work, quick cuddles with the gorgeous Millie then off to our local pub with some friends for a few drinks on Sunday. Both days I didn't take any pictures which isn't like me at all but don't worry I took plenty today!

The sun came out for long enough today to be able to do a bit of gardening and have a lovely family BBQ. I'm not much of a gardener to be honest (I can't deal with the bugs) but I did pot this little tree today along with painting the gate. 


 Jason however has been in the garden most of the day and it's really coming along now. The garage door needs painting and we are getting a bit of decking put down at the end of the month then we can sit back and enjoy the garden and have a little BBQ get together. Any excuse for a party!


The flowers are all starting to come out now so starting to look really pretty!


We have been in the house for nearly a year now and it has been a never ending list of things to do but I have loved every minute of it and it's really nice to see the house taking shape. This being a grown up malarkey is hard work though!

I also went and did a bit of shopping today, shocking I know, and brought a little potted plant for the kitchen...


Well that's enough pictures of plants so lets see some of food! I finished the weekend off with a lovely family BBQ at my parents. I always eat way too much but it's so good!

 It's been a lovely weekend but back to work tomorrow and I think it's going to be a busy week!  

Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment