Thursday 28 May 2015

Randomness

Not a lot has happened this week but I thought I would just share some random thoughts. For starters I knew today was going to be one of those days when I woke up looking like this...

 
It was my own fault as I went to bed with wet hair but it took a lot of hair products to tame it this morning!
 As it has been a 4 day work week I found myself to be a little bit too busy for my liking so I have not been up to much but of course I have had time to shop. I love it when you find things so unexpectedly. I went did a food shop at Aldi yesterday and they always have the most random bits and pieces down the middle of the isle and I came across these and just had to pick them up.
 
 
 I have been on the look out for some lanterns to put out on the new decking. These are actually solar lanterns but the solar part was just the lid so I have taken these off and will put candles in them instead. These were a total bargain as they were only £6.99 each and they just happened to be the last 2 left so of course I had to get them.
 
This week I also discovered something amazing. Cookie Spread! Yes this is basically cookie dough in a spreadable form. It's too good as we have nailed the whole Jar in less than a week! Woops! If you haven't tried it yet I would definitely recommend.
 
 
I love this time of year as it holds so many good memories. 2 years ago this weekend was my Hen Party. We went to Bath for the weekend and rented a lovely house. We went to a Spa, ate and drank way too much and don't even get me started on the stripper, but the thing that I loved the most is that all my favourite girls were there and we had such a laugh.
We may have also dressed up as Where's Wally at some point too!
 
 
 Well I think that's enough random thoughts for today.
Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment