Wednesday 13 May 2015

Making a house a home

So I'm away from home, only for one night, but without Netflix and my lovely family for home comfort I find myself thinking a lot about them. Not so much Netflix, although I have just started getting into Once Apon a Time and I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms, but I miss the lovely home we have built. It has been almost a year since we moved in and it has been a lot of hard work to get it up to date and to put our own stamp on the place but we are definitely getting there.
 
 

We still have the Kitchen and bathroom to do but the rest of the house is nearly complete. One of the things that I wanted when we started searching for a home was a fireplace. I always dreamt of having an open fire, we still haven't actually had one yet but I have been making good use of it.
 

 
There are lot's of little places in the house that have space for pretty things...
 
 
I like to shop so I am always on the look out for some cute bits to furnish the house and I came across this Happy sign in TK Max that fits lovely on the window sill in the spare room.
 
 
But the thing I love the most about my home is the crazy people I share it with.
  
 
Thanks for reading I will post again soon. S x 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment