Friday 8 May 2015

Glossy Box & Holiday Goodies

I am always wanting to try new beauty products but it can be a bit costly so when I was looking through some of my favourite beauty blogs I came across the Glossy box. This is one of many beauty boxes out there that sends you about 5 or 6 beauty products every month. I know this isn't a knew thing and has probably been around for years but as I have only recently started blogging I have only just come across it.
 

 This is the April Glossy box so I am a little late with this review but I have been a busy bee so only just getting around to it. It is the Iconic Hollywood Edition. I was quite excited when I got the email with the sneak peak, you don't get to choose what you get in your box but I was pleased with this choice as I like a bit of red lippy!


When the parcel arrived even the packaging was super cute so I couldn't wait to see the products inside. I was pleased that out of the 5 products 2 of them where make up and the red lipstick pencil from Lord & Berry did not disappoint. The 2 make-up products alone cost more than the box so I am happy that you get good value for money.


 I have yet to try the shower gel but all the other products, especially the Nougat London Hand cream, were all great so I look forward to the next Box.

I also had a little shopping spree last month (Shocking I know it's not like me at all! lol!) where I got a few accessorise from Pri Mark ready for my holiday. I have quite a few Necklaces as I love a statement Necklace but I decided to get a few more dainty ones.


I used to go into Pri Mark and manage to get a basket full of bits without even trying but nowadays I am more selective as the prices have gone up there are some things that you can get for better quality from H&M for around the same prices but I did get myself a hat and some sunnies ready for our trip to Barcelona.
  

I have a lot planned over the Summer so really looking forward to it, don't worry I will keep you updated!

Thanks for Reading. Will post again soon S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment