Thursday 21 May 2015

Picnic in the Park

This weekend me and the bestie went to Stamford to have a walk around the gardens at Burghley house. Amy has never been before so as the weather was lovely we thought we would make a day of it and have a little picnic and a good old chat.
 
 
 We had a picnic by the cutest little lake with it's very own deer sculpture then had a walk around the gardens. They are called the Sculpture and Surprise Gardens of which there was a lot of both. here's a few photo's from the day.
 
 
There were some weird and wonderful statues and sculpture's including this one which of course Amy couldn't resist having a little pick... 
 
 
It also took us a little longer than we care to admit before we realised what this one was...
 
 
We may or may not have also run through a few fountains and been a little silly. All in All lots of fun was had.
 
 
I also dragged the hubby to the cinema on Sunday to watch Pitch Perfect 2 which was brilliant. I rarely go to the cinema but I have been to the 3 times in the last few weeks to see 3 very different movies. I also watched The Avengers 2 and The Age of Adaline.  Obviously the Avengers wasn't my choice but still all good movies.
 
As much fun as the weekend was it's been another busy week and I will end it on this note. I am the worst at over thinking everything and this week has been no exception. But I'm gona work on that!
 
 
Thanks for reading, I will post again soon S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment