Sunday 27 September 2015

Hole in one

I have really enjoyed this weekend. It's been another busy one and great weather too so where to begin...

I started off the weekend with a woodland walk with Mum. We took Reggie and Rosie out for a walk together for the first time and they were really good. Rosie is still a little nervous to go too far away from Mum but she is full of beans.

 
Unfortunately I didn't take my camera with me but I did still get some good pictures on my phone.
 
 
 
Rosie got a little wet and muddy and was totally shattered when we got home bless her.
 
 
Saturday evening we had friends over for dinner and games. We played Pictionary which was so much fun. Me and Lucy lost miserably but the guys were so funny it was worth it. We were too busy playing that we forgot to eat the lovely desert they made but we may of had some for breakfast this morning so it didn't go to waste.
 
 
The weather continued to be nice today so this afternoon we went and had a game of mini golf at Dobbies with the rest of the Cook clan. The Cook men tend to be quite competitive with any sport so today wasn't any different. None of them won either. It was such a good laugh and we ended up getting a few free games too.
  
 
I always get a little sad when Sunday evenings come around as the weekends always go way too quickly but as it's my birthday in a week I am quite looking forward to the next few weekends as I have lots planned.
 
 
I will leave you with this authentic Russian Doll that my lovely work friend Ekaterina brought back for me on her last visit. It's so cute.
 
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment