Tuesday 6 October 2015

Birthday Time!

Yesterday was my Birthday! As this year it landed on a Monday it was a little bit of a non-event but it also gives me the excuse to celebrate it the weekend before and after!

 
The weekend just gone the hubby booked a table at our wedding venue. We went with my sister and her fiancĂ©. I love going back to Barnsdale Lodge as the food and service is always great and it always brings back such lovely memories. I was having such a good night that I forgot to take any photo's other than a few drunken selfies in the bathroom of me and the blister!
 
 
 
 Our little pup Reg has been a little poorly again so I spent most of Sunday curled up on the sofa with him catching up on Dr Foster and watching movies. We watched Pitch Perfect 2 and The Theory of Everything, two very different movies but both very good. Then we went to my mums for dinner and as always I had to take a picture or ten of the lovely Rosie.
 
 
Ah that face gets me every time. She is such a cutie! 
 
As always I got very spoilt this birthday with lot's of lovely gifts from my family and friends. Reggie also brought me a little pressie too. I bet you can guess which gift he got me! lol! I will share a few pics of the clothes & Jewellery I got in my next post.
 
 
Normally I am lucky to get 1 bunch of flowers a year but the Husband has been taking the hints well this year and I have already had quite a few. This birthday I managed to get 3 bouquets, which is great as I love having fresh flowers in the house.
 
 Now most people who know me know that I am not a fan of the whole ageing process but I have decided that this last year in my twenties is going to count. I'm not quite sure on the details of how yet but I'll keep you posted.

 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment