Monday 7 September 2015

When the Sun goes down

So I spent my last day of 10 days off work doing absolutely nothing. My bum has been firmly fixed to the sofa pretty much all day. I had a list of all the things I wanted to get done this last week and I think it's safe to say I haven't done any of them! Ah well there's always the weekend.

This weekend was mainly spent shopping (shock!) and dancing around at Sundown festival. It started off with the usual stop off at Mc D's like any road trip where I got this hat out of my happy meal, yes I am a child and still have happy meals, and it seemed to suit Nino very well. lol!

 
We then spent the afternoon in the sun having a few drinks and watching the main stage.

 
 
I hadn't been to Sundown festival before so I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I only really wanted to see Tinie Tempah so I wasn't too fused about the other acts but they weren't bad. It was quite a small arena so it wasn't like there was a lot to wonder around so we got ourselves a good spot in front of the stage.
 
 
We did get off our bums and do a bit of dancing... 
 
 
and when it got darker we got the glow stick glasses out when Nero came on.
 
 
But by far the best of the evening was Tinie Tempah. His set was fantastic. I didn't get many photo's as I was too busy singing along and dancing to the point I did a bit too much and hurt my leg but it was worth it. Here's the few pics I took from Tinie's set.
 
 
 
Well it's getting late and as usual I am putting off going to bed as I don't want to get up early for work. But before I go I thought I would share a picture of the gorgeous little fluff ball that is Rosie. This was from earlier today we were playing fetch, kind of. 
 
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment