Sunday 20 September 2015

Who lives in a house like this?

I am a very happy girl this weekend for quite a few reasons. The first being that we finally have a new front door. This probably seems like a really lame thing to get so excited about but the old one was so old fashioned and let out a lot of heat. I should of taken a before and after picture so you could see just how bad the old one was but here it is all shiny and new.

 
I also got to spend a lot of time with my girls this weekend, which is always lovely, today we had Sonny's Christening. Lovely sunny day to celebrate a gorgeous little boy. Here are a few pics from today.
 
 
 
 
 
Sonny also shared today with his cousin Lily. How cute are these rocking chairs! 

 
 
Now Reg is feeling a bit better we also had a little play date with Rosie but he is still not really that bothered about her but Rosie is persistent so I'm sure she will get him to like her soon. She is getting so big now but I'm sure 90% of her is fur!
 
 


 I haven't posted much about make up for a while as I have found good products that work for me so I haven't changed much lately. The only thing that I have been trying out is new moisturisers. In one of the glossy boxes I tried a few months back I got a sample of a moisturising gel. I thought this was a bit strange at first but actually it sits really well under my make up and dries really quickly so when I ran out of this and went to purchase it again it was something like £20 for the smallest tube so I thought I would have a shop around. I found this and it is just as good and better value.

 
 and yes it is called Jason which I thought was quite funny.
 
I am quite tired from all the lovely Italian food I stuffed my face with today so I think I might try and have an early night. Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment