Thursday 3 September 2015

Dog sitting and decorating

It wouldn't be a week off without some decorating so I started redecorating our third bedroom. Nothing major just a few new bits and pieces. I picked up this Buddha head from the Range.

 
I also got these pair of candles from Pri Mark.
 
 
There is a bit of a silver, gold and copper theme to this room. I decided rather than to re-paint the walls I was going to paint a mural instead. It's a little random I know but I like to consider myself a bit of an arty person, although I haven't done much art since I was at school, I do enjoy it. I have picked a design and drawn it on the wall. So far I have spent quite a few hours on it and haven't gotten very far as it's quite detailed so It might be a while before I post a picture but hopefully by then I will of figured out how to decorate the rest of the room.
 
 
This week I have also had the pleasure of looking after 2 of my favourite little pups, or in this one's case not so little!

 
 He's definitely got those puppy dog eyes, it's like butter wouldn't melt. I also wanted to share a picture of the lovely plants my sister has in her garden. I do love flowers I just can't keep them alive for very long. I thought these were very pretty though.
 
 
And then there is the lovely bundle of fluff that is Rosie. She is such a cutie and always under your feet. I love looking after this one she is always so playful.
 
 
I'm off out for tea now so that's all from me.
 
Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment