Sunday 30 August 2015

When Reggie met Rosie

It's been a few weeks since my last blog not because I haven't wanted to but I have spent a few too many hours in front of a computer this last few weeks and to be honest I needed a bit of a break. But I'm back now and I have 10 days off work so happy days! Now where to start... get ready for a photo overload!

Let's start with when Reggie met Rosie. Rosie has now had all her jabs and was ready to meet Reg for the first time yesterday and it went really well.


 
She was really timid in the beginning bless her and just kept hiding behind our feet but by the time we left she was barking at him and trying to get him to play.
 

 
I think it's safe to say Reg wasn't all that bothered with her so we are going to have another play date tomorrow and see how they get on then.
 
 
Last weekend we went back to the village for a surprise 30th Birthday party. I had a really lovely time catching up with the mummy's to be Emma and Beckie.
 

 
Baby Boy Baines is getting a big boy now!
 
 
Later on it got a bit messy when the guys all started wrestling on the bouncy castle! lol! There were no injuries but a few spilt drinks when footballs got thrown into the mix!
 
 
Yesterday I had lunch with these ladies at the shoes for a little a little chin wag and a fish finger sandwich! Yum!

 
 
Then me and Amy went into town and may have done a little bit of shopping (shock!) where I also picked up some lovely fresh stocks. I love having fresh flowers in the house and these were just so pretty.  
 
 
Ok so I have pretty much forgotten most of what I have done over the last few weeks as it has all been a blur so that's all from me. I am off to a Cook family BBQ now so I will leave you with a random picture of me and pops in our matching fedoras. #hatwankers
 
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment