Thursday 6 August 2015

Bake off is back!

I am as happy as could be this week as my favourite programme is back on tv. The Great British Bake Off! I love this programme so much I don't think I really need to explain why... it is a programme about cake! This also brought back a little tradition that has happened over the last few years where the bestie comes for dinner and we watch the bake off and commentate. I'm sure Gogglebox would love us! lol! We started this year off having dinner at Amy & David's new pad and David left us a nice little message out on the scrabble board.

 
It was a great start to the bake off with a disaster moose that didn't set! Anyways I'm sure you don't want me to ramble on about the bake off for the whole blog so as it was payday last week of course I have been shopping and I thought I would share a few of the bits I brought.
 
This week I did my food shop at Tesco which isn't the norm for me as I always end up buying more than just food and just as I expected this is exactly what happened. I found this lovely Aztec laundry basket that really matched my spare room décor and our basket has seen better days so I had to get it.
 
 
I also got these really cute mugs from Pri Mark and the husband has already managed to break one. He has a thing about breaking glasses and mugs while washing up. I just wish it wasn't the cutest ones! lol!
 
 
I also went into H&M to check out the sale and ended up buying a really cute dress that wasn't in the sale, woops! So cute though and I do love a pattern shift dress for work. 
 

 
I also tried out a bit pink chalk in my hair. I have tried many dyes lately and nothing seems to take and this said it should last for up to four washes but it didn't even last one! I thought it looked pretty cool even if it was only for a few days. I might try it out again though as I do like to try different things with my hair.
 
 
 I will leave you with a picture of the cute little gifts my bestie got me from a weekend break she had with her family. I knew there was a reason I kept her around.
 
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment