Sunday 2 August 2015

Puppies and Pictures

This weekend saw the new addition to the family. My parent's got themselves the cutest little puppy I think I have ever seen. She is a cross between a miniature poodle and a bichon frise. Her name is Rosie.

 
She is settling in really well and I have a feeling I will be visiting my parents a lot more now. Also I think Reggie will enjoy having a new little play mate. I have already taken a lot of photo's of Rosie so here is just one more.
 
 
Yesterday we also went to Burghley house in Stamford for a film festival. We watched Austin Powers while having a lovely picnic and a few drinks. All in all it was a nice evening just a little chilly in the wind. Some people also got into fancy dress for the occasion like the lady sat in front of us, lol.
 
 
 I made some homemade pizza's for the picnic. This was my first time of making pizza's from scratch, well kind of the dough was from the pasta shop, but I am pretty happy with my first attempt. This is a picture of before one of them went in. I forgot to take one when they came out.
 
 
 and of course like most occasions there had to be a selfie in front of Burghley house.
 
 
The grounds are absolutely beautiful so we had a wonder around and saw some deer grazing in one of the fields. This is as close as I could get as they kept running away when I got to close. I think I need to invest in a better zoom for my camera.
 
 
Today I went for a bike ride with the sister which of course led us to a beer garden for a pit stop.  We stopped off at charters in town for a fruit cider to cool us down on a lovely warm day.
 
 We also did a bit of cycling, 7 and a half miles to be precise and we went down by the river which was pretty so I had to take a picture.
 
 
Had another great weekend and I am shattered so that's all from me tonight, I will leave you with another picture of the gorgeous Rosie.

 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment