Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas has arrived...

Yes Christmas has arrived in our house. About time if you ask me! The weekend started with a bit of Christmas Shopping in Milton Keynes with my Mum and sister which turned out to be very productive as I pretty much finished mine off bar a few although it proved to be a bit too much for my poor leggys as I have been suffering a little today. I have also been a little bit lax on the old picture front this weekend as I managed to not take my camera anywhere! woops! But do not fear I did get a few on my phone. Here is the beautiful Carousel that was indoors at the MK centre.

 
Today has been a busy one I spent the early afternoon at my lovely mate Charlotte's baby shower where we played lot's of baby related games, which I was rubbish at by the way, but lot's of fun was had and lot's of cake was eaten and I also got to see Sonny take a few steps today which was lovely to witness. He will be running around in no time!
 
The rest of the afternoon was spent being very Christmassy. We picked up our tree from our usual dealer! lol! We went back to Stilton where we got our 7ft tree and had a nice catch up with the ever lovely Emma & Garry. Then after what seemed like an hour of un-tangling the lights the tree is decorated and looking good. I also watched The Polar Express which was the first Christmas movie of the year for me so I thought I best get a start on wrapping some pressies.
 
 
The last few weeks I have mainly done a lot of Christmas present shopping but I also found time to get myself a few bits. I happened to be off work on black Friday so I took advantage of the offers and worked out I had saved myself about £75 so it was definitely worth braving the shops.
 
I got these really cute wintery bits from Topshop and New Look as I am loving the burgundy colour this year. 
 
 
I also treat myself to a new outfit for the Xmas Party this year and as I don't normally take that many pics of myself I thought I would put a picture up of what I am going to wear just in case I have too many wines and don't take any pics. lol!
 
 
The dress and necklace are from H&M (of course) and the shoes are from New Look. I went for all black this year as black is flattering and this last few months I have not been able to do an awful lot of exercise so I am not feeling too hot about myself so after trying about 20 different dresses this is the one I have settled with.
 
 
This just about sums me up at the moment. I feel like I am not getting enough sleep lately which has mainly been down to watching I'm a Celebrity. I don't normally watch any reality TV but I got really into it this year and really enjoyed it. I might get a bit more sleep now it's over and my favourite won so happy days.
 
Any ways that's all from me. Thanks for reading, I will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment