Sunday 20 December 2015

It's Party time

So it wouldn't be Christmas without a Christmas Works Party. Friday night was mine, and I think I might be still suffering for it now. lol! I used to be able to do 2 nights on the bounce but now it takes 2 days to recover from the 1 night! I didn't even drink that much but all the dancing and the late night has taken it out of me. I'm such an old woman! As this was my last Xmas party I was determined to enjoy it and I had a real laugh at dinner and a good dance with the girls. We even met some lookalikes and managed to get a selfie with Ronnie Wood! lol!

 
Saturday evening was a lot more chilled as I spent the eve with 2 of the besties had a Chinese and lot's of cuddles with the very gorgeous baby Charlie.
  
 
I absolutely love Charlie's Nursery and I am especially happy that the bunting I made him is up and goes really well. So cute eh?
 
 
Today I had to spend a good 4 hours wrapping presents as I hadn't done any wrapping! Unfortunately I have ran out of paper now I am sending the husband out to get some more tomorrow. Before the wrapping we took the pug to crown lakes for a nice winter walk.  
 
 
I think it's safe to say that Reg loved it... 
 
 
Reg never stands still long enough for me to get a picture of him while we are out for walks so this is as good as it gets! Well I have 4 very busy days of work and play to get through before I can put my feet up for Xmas so I best get to bed.
 
Sorry it's a short one but to be honest I am shattered so this is all you are getting this week. I'll update after Xmas.
 
Happy Christmas. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment