Wednesday 23 December 2015

Babies & bookcases

It's been a little while since my last blog. I've been a little busy. I'm starting 2016 as I mean to go on and that's another busy year with lot's to look forward to! J and his dad finished some wallpapering in our bedroom then the furniture we ordered arrived last week. Yeahy!

I really love the vase I got for the side board. It was only £8.75 in the sale from Van Hague which I thought was a barging!  

I know I don't have many books but it's nice to have them all in one place and organised. 

We went round our friends for dinner yesterday and I decided to make my first ever cheesecake. I went for a non bake one so to not make it too difficult. I went with a Nutella cheesecake and to be honest it wasn't amazing but not bad for my first attempt.

So yesterday also saw the last baby shower for a while as the last mummy to be is due in a few weeks. So I got to have lots of cuddles with the lovely new babies. This little beaut is Lorenzo.


And this gorgeous boy is Thomas.

And here's the girls having cuddles. We are rapidly getting out numbered by boys! Lol!


After having a lovely afternoon tea I of course managed to get a cuddle in with the gorgeous Charlie.


So I best get off to bed as I have an early start tomorrow. Thanks for reading will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment