Sunday 13 December 2015

Take me to Narnia

I have had such a lovely weekend. Yesterday was a day of surprises as for a belated birthday gift my 2 besties took me to London and spoilt me a little too much! We started the day off with a Charlie & the Chocolate themed Afternoon Tea which was very yummy.


Then we went to this little rum bar with Dani's fella and had a few drinks before we went onto the Regency Hotel terrace bar that was Narnia themed. It was a very pretty setting.


We sat with blankets and hot water bottles and drank Narnia themed warm (very strong) cocktails and had fondue.


We drank and ate and chatted all day long it was just what the doctor ordered.This isn't the best photo of the day but I kind of like it as it looks quite wintery!


Today was baby shower time! Little Baby Charlie came rather early and decided he wanted to be at his own baby shower. lol! He is going from strength to strength and is such a little dude especially today in his suit and tie.


We played some games and had some food and hopefully Beckie and Charlie had a lovely day. 


Charlie also got lot's of really cute gifts. This guy I especially liked. 


I also went round to see the parents this evening as it is papa Johnson's birthday tomorrow so I dropped his presents round and he seemed rather happy with his new jacket. 


That's all from me today. Thanks for reading I will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment