Saturday 2 January 2016

LOVE Christmas

It has been a few weeks since my last post. I had planned to do one just after Christmas but to be honest this year Christmas was so full on I just didn't get time. I don't really know where to start... So lets rewind to a few days before Christmas. I did a little family photo shoot for Bex and he lovely little family. Here are a few of my favourites.

 
 
I took about 300 photo's most of which were all different as Charlie as a little wriggle bum. He was not in the best of moods this evening but we still managed to get some good ones.
 
We spent Christmas Eve down the pub with all of Jason's mates which was really nice. Christmas day went by in a blur of Proseco and way too much food as always. I forgot to take my camera to the Cook's in the morning so there was no pictures of Jason winning the 2015 Cook Arm wrestling Cup but the competition was close this year!
 
I did however manage to get a nice cheesy photo at the Johnson's. The dog's were already asleep at this point so we decided to do the pic without them this year.
 
 
My sister's Dog was not all that well over Christmas so he had to stay home and missed out on the traditional Christmas Day walk.
 
 
Boxing Day was another family and friends day. We spent the afternoon at Jason's brothers playing games and eating the nicest gluten free cheesecake I have ever had, then in the evening we went onto my mate Amy's for a few more drinks and games. Dani also got to have her first cuddle with baby Charlie which was really sweet.
 
 
After this we then spent the next few days in Plymouth for one of Jason's mates wedding's. It was absolutely awful weather with storm Frank sending wind and rain our way all day but it was such a lovely day that didn't matter. Here are a few of my favourite pics of the lovely couple Ash & Emma.
 
 
Yes that is the photographers camera you can see in the bottom of the picture. I may have followed her about a little. lol!
 
 
And I got one of the boys all together. They scrub up alright don't they!
 
 
Of course a selfie had to be taken, the last one of 2015. I'm thinking a hair colour change in 2016... I'm not sure Cristina will be frilled to hear that though. lol!
 
 
 Looking back over my post's this year has made me realise that I have had a lot of fun times and have such lovely people in my life but sometimes it's hard to see that through all the other stuff so I'm glad I have this blog as a reminder. I hope 2016 is just as good. I'll keep you posted.
 
Thanks for reading. I Will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment