Sunday 11 October 2015

Birthday time take 2

As my birthday landed on a Monday this year I had the excuse of being able to celebrate it over 2 weekends! So this weekend one of the Besties came back from London and spent the weekend with me & Amy. We went to Stamford yesterday for some dinner at Cosy Club and then we had a few drinks after. The food was really good. Especially the free desserts we got courtesy of Amy.

 
Normally I take lot's of photo's but I have been a bit slack lately. I did take this one of the 3 of us though although my phone camera is not the best quality it was still a cute pic.
 
 
As a little gift for them being the first guests at Casa de Cook I got the girls some mugs with our initials on them for them to have their morning coffee's in. They coincidentally spelt out a word lol!
 
 
I did say in my last post that I would share some pictures of some of the gift's I got for my birthday. I was a very spoilt girl this year especially by my family. The hubby got me a Pandora ring and my parents got me a charm for my bracelet.
 
 
My parents also got me a dress and the sister blister got my this jumper from Topshop. Well technically she got me a different jumper and I changed it but it still counts! lol!
 
 
I also did a bit of shopping and treat myself. It would of been rude not too. Although I must of been in a dark mood as I did not buy anything with colour!
 
 
After Dani went home today me and the hubby went for lunch in Somersham at a really quaint little pub called the windmill then we visited the in laws. I then spent the rest of the afternoon with my bum firmly attached to the sofa watching friends.
 
Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment