Thursday 12 March 2015

16 Years and counting

There is a saying that opposites attract but I don't think I completely agree. I have known Amy (the Bestie) for over 16 years now and we bonded over our similar taste in well everything to the point where we have actually turned up in the same clothes. We couldn't be more alike with our taste in clothes, all things shabby chic and of course Wine. I have had a lot of good times with this girl over the years so I thought I would share a few memories of these times.
 

Amy has always been there through the good and bad, she even found us a last minute wedding venue. Long Story! I don't think we have gone longer than a week without speaking over the last 16 years and we have had a lot of fun times. This selfie was taken at our friends wedding at the cathedral last year. This was a lovely Sunny day and great day with all the girlie's.


Last year was a good one, we went to a few gigs, Ellie Goulding and Ed Sheeran who are two of my favourite artists at the moment.
This one was at V fest about 3 years ago after a very sleepless night in the most uncomfortable tent ever! Let's just say I'm in no rush to go camping again any time soon, but I am thinking about going to another festival this year. 



And more recently a random night out in town which started with just two friends going for a quiet dinner and a few bottles of proseco later we were on a boat dancing away to a random band.



We have shared many interests over the years, such as Harry Potter, R Pats, The Great British Bake off and a love for afternoon tea but our ultimate goal is to one day be like Jules and Ellie from Cougar town. I think we are already half way there with the amount of wine we consume. lol!

Thanks for reading. Will post again soon S x

No comments:

Post a Comment