Monday 6 April 2015

A walk in the park

This week I have mainly been eating Easter Eggs and almost any kind of chocolate I can get my hands on. After going 40 days without any I have definitely made up for lost time. The last 2 days I have even had Easter Egg for breakfast so I think it's time to have another break again.

This weekend has been pretty chilled. Lot's of housework has been done and exciting plans have been made. Which I will share with you later. Today has been a lovely day, we took Reg to Crown lakes before we went for a pub lunch. Reg seems to be a bit camera shy and makes it's really hard for me to get a nice picture of him as he doesn't stand still for a second! But today I manage to get one of him having a paddle in the lake.


And of course I had to take a selfie with the hubby. Although it's not the best as we are both a bit squinty. 


This week I have also been trying out new face products. I have tried a few face packs and creams but nothing has stood out from the crowd. I have only just started using this Bare Minerals facial cleansing oil so the jury is still out but it makes my skin feel lovely so I will continue to use for a few weeks to see if it will help. I suffer from quite bad skin so putting oil on it would normal be a big 'no no' but I read that this product actually helps lift away dirt and makeup and moisturises the skin.  


After having a nice soak in the tub I have planted myself on the sofa with a magazine and a cuppa tea to write this. Reg is a little tired from his long walk today and every evening we have cuddles before bed but tonight he was just so cute I had to take a picture.


 Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment