Wednesday 6 January 2016

All things Silver

The new year saw me and the hubby making a long list of all the things we want to do this year and a lot of the things on the list are things to do to the house. The first 6 months we moved in we did quite a bit to get it up to date but 2015 turned into a very busy year so the momentum slowed down a bit. So we decided to start as we mean to go on this year so we are finishing off the living room.
 
I have always wanted a lovely Oak Bookcase so we ordered one of these and a sideboard to match and of course this meant I had to get some pretty things to put on them. I went a bit mad on the silver woops!
 
 
You can never have too many candle holders... 

 
 
Most of these bits are from Next but the Globe is from Dunelm. I can't wait to get them all on the bookcase now along with all the books of course.
 
 
Buying cute bits for the house is probably the fun part for me. This weekend is door painting and wallpapering so not quite so fun but I'm looking forward to seeing the house get finished off and filling it with lovely things.
 
 
I found myself feeling a bit anxious at the thought of change this week but shopping always helps with this! lol! I've always been a bit of a worrier and struggle to be confident in my decisions but I am looking forward to the adventures that 2016 will bring. This quote always makes me feel better.
 
 

Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment