Sunday 15 November 2015

Take a break have a Kit Kat

 
So one of my lovely readers asked me the other day why I hadn't posted for a little while and the simple answer is that I haven't been all that happy lately. This is my happiness project and I can't post if I haven't been very happy. I know it's only been 2 weeks since my last post so it's not like it's been ages but it feels like it has! Anyways this weekend I started feeling a bit more like my self so I thought I would share a few pics from my weekend.

I started the weekend with a jog yesterday which is probably the first time in about 2/3 months. I have missed it but I didn't realise quite how much until yesterday. It was such a lovely crisp morning but I completely over did it so I think I won't go as far next time. After that, just to make my legs worse, I went for a walk in the park with my mum and sister and the furry babies.

 
 
 
As usual they all ran rings round us but I think we tired them out as they slept all afternoon after this.
 
Today I spent the day with 2 of the Besties in London. We started off the day at a lovely but very busy flower market in Columbia Road where we stopped and had some very yummy food at Lily Vanilli Bakery.  We also picked up some very pretty flowers as it would of been rude not to!
 
 
We then spent the afternoon drinking Prosecco on the terrace at the Print Room in Covent Gardens and having a good old catch up.
 
 
 
 We then had a little walk down Whitehall and paid our respects.
 
 
So after all the walking this weekend I feel like it's safe to say that I will need a new pair of legs, but other than that I have had a lovely weekend and I am not ready for it to be over but unfortunately Monday always has to rear it's ugly head, but Christmas is coming! Yeahy! I know this because Covent Gardens already have their tree up so it must be so and in my opinion it's a little small this year. lol!
 

 
 
I love Christmas. I'm not a fan of the shops at this time of year due to the amount of people as it no longer makes it a nice time to shop but this year I have already made a good start on the presents so more time to relax and enjoy.
 
 
I feel like the world has become a very scary place and this weekends events have only increased this fear in me so I am going to make sure that I enjoy my time with my family and friends and make sure I post lot's of happy memories on my blog.
 
Thanks for reading. I will post again soon S x

No comments:

Post a Comment