Monday 15 February 2016

Love is in the Air

This weekend has had me reflecting on all the things I am loving at the moment. As well as it being valentines day I got to visit Rutland Waters and take some beautiful pictures.


I also got to spend plenty of quality time with this one...


We spent most of valentines day eating chocolate and watching movies but it was just what I needed as this last few months have been so busy it's nice to relax and chill.

A few other things that I have been loving lately is trying out new make up. I have been in desperate need of a new foundation and after trying a few lately I finally found one that I quite like. I really struggle with foundations as I can't seem to find a liquid foundation that blends in as well as giving good coverage. This Rimmel London one blends quite well and seems to suit my skin type. I'm not sure it really lasts 8 hours let alone 25 but It feels really nice on and is not a bad price either.


I am also loving my new Faby nail varnish and can't wait to get more colours. I love this colour and can't wait to get more to add to my collection.


February is now here so it is about time I got off my bum and did some exercise. As I have not really been able to go jogging much I decided to buy myself an exercise bike and start getting fit again. I have been getting on the bike at least 4 times a week and doing 10 miles at a time and I am feeling a lot better for it. I especially love the fact that I can watch TV and stay in he warm while I do it and it folds away so doesn't take up much room.


While doing my miles I have been watching some good TV. The Good Wife is back on as well as War and Peace on BBC which was absolutely brilliant and now the Bake off is on for a few weeks too as well as trying to watch Luther in between all this as I can't watch it on my own as I am a scaredy cat!


Thanks for reading. I will post again soon. S x

No comments:

Post a Comment