Sunday 22 November 2015

Eat cake and be merry

Yesterday we went to my cousins wedding. We had a lovely day and the sun was shining but the wind was bitterly cold! Cake is a big thing for me at weddings. I am a fan of wedding cake and this one did not disappoint. The cake was absolutely beautiful.

 
Probably the only other thing I like as much as cake is cheese and when the evening came around and there was a cake made of cheese I couldn't of been happier.
  
 
The flowers were also very pretty but unfortunately this was the only picture I managed to get.
 
 
And here is a picture of the happy couple outside the church in the wind getting a confetti shot after the ceremony. 

 
 
Normally I'm always behind the camera but I managed to get one of me and the hubby. I think we scrub up alright especially considering the hubby was full of cold.
  
 
Photography is only a hobby of mine but I do love it. I don't think everyone else does especially the husband as I tend to take my camera everywhere I go! lol!

 
 
It was also a nice surprise to see our the photographer from our Wedding, Chris, was also the photographer yesterday, We have seen him at a few weddings over the years so it was nice to have a little catch up.
 
You may have seen from previous posts that I have purchased glossy boxes in the past and although they had some cute stuff in them they weren't really value for money. I have recently found a different kind of monthly treat that is a bit more up my street. It's called Book and a Brew. I had the first delivery last week and I was a very impressed. Basically the concept is that you get a book and a box of tea every month. I have only signed up for 1 delivery at the moment as I know that J has brought me a few books as stocking fillers.
 
So far so good, the book is called Love and Treasure and when I saw that Philippa Gregory had reviewed it I thought it was definitely worth a read. Also the tea you get with it is tea Pigs which along with Twinings, is my favourite so thumbs up!
 
 
 Well that's all from me. Going to go to bed to read a few more chapters and hope I don't get the cold from the husband but I am not feeling too special so it might be too late!
 
Thanks for reading. Will post again soon. S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment